Subject: FW: Internet Explorer login issue
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, Rahul Kumar LSM <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 14:56:56 +0000

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2019 at 4:05 AM
To: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Internet Explorer login issue

Hi Level 1,

I see that you’ve picked up a lot of issues with Scheduler login on Internet Explorer recently, please make sure users are on Chrome.  I’ve raised the issue with the developers for investigation, Chrome is our supported browser, so customers should not be using IE.

Can I please have a response on my emails.  I’ve sent quite a few important ones recently and haven’t received a reply.

Thanks

Charlotte
Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>