Subject: FW: Screenshot 2019-07-08 at 9.36.27 AM
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, Rahul Kumar LSM <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 14:56:47 +0000

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2019 at 5:03 AM
To: "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Screenshot 2019-07-08 at 9.36.27 AM

Have you downloaded 1.11?  We’ll sort out the Hockey App issue soon
Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>

From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 8 July 2019 9:30 PM
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Screenshot 2019-07-08 at 9.36.27 AM

Hi Charlotte,

We can log in however we have nothing to look at. It is giving us option to add the apps we would like to develop or test. It does not give option to search for Les Mills Inter nation Beta App. Attached is the screenshot.

Is it possible to create an account and give us access to the same? If the access is already given then please let me know the username the access was given to.

Regards,
Pritish

________________________________
From: "Charlotte Jansen" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "lesmills" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 8 July, 2019 03:16:00
Subject: FW: Screenshot 2019-07-08 at 9.36.27 AM

Hi Pritish,

Can you try App Centre as below please.

Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>

From: Graeme Olson
Sent: Monday, 8 July 2019 9:39 AM
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: FW: Screenshot 2019-07-08 at 9.36.27 AM

Howdy,

Re Hockey app.

App centre log in is in the  top right corner (see screenshot below)
Do you know what they usually log on as  ?

Graeme Olson | Test Lead
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>

From: virtual user3 <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 8 July 2019 9:37 AM
To: Graeme Olson <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Screenshot 2019-07-08 at 9.36.27 AM

Sent from my iPad