Subject: FW: Scheduler Not Syncing in Production - P1
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, Rahul Kumar LSM <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 14:56:19 +0000

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Monday, 15 July 2019 at 7:05 AM
To: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: FW: Scheduler Not Syncing in Production - P1

Hi Level 1,

We’ve tested the issue that you raised over the weekend and raised it with the development team. It seems Scheduler updates after Friday are not syncing across to the App, however, users who have not touched their Schedule since Friday will be fine, their existing timetable will still play.

If users need to add new classes or remove them, this need to be done in admin mode via the App.

Tap the padlock to the top right of the App
Enter your admin code
Select a class to play (or stop the currently playing class)

Please confirm once this message has been read and passed onto agents.

Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>

From: Paul Keary
Sent: Monday, 15 July 2019 9:50 AM
To: TRP Helpdesk <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Scheduler Not Syncing in Production - P1
Importance: High

Hi there,

We have a P1 where the production scheduler isn’t syncing for any clubs
https://uk.lesmillsvirtual.com/virtual/login

Can we get someone to look into this urgently

Kind Regards
Paul

Paul Keary | Senior Project Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>