Subject: FW: Ticket Closure Procedure
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, Rahul Kumar LSM <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 14:54:13 +0000

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2019 at 8:00 AM
To: "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Ticket Closure Procedure

Yes, looks great, thanks Pritish, I’ll add this to Freshdesk now

Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>

From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 17 July 2019 12:36 AM
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Ticket Closure Procedure
Importance: High

Hi Charlotte,

Just to update you, we are following the attached procedure for ticket closure. Please let us know if you are okay with it or want us to amend anything.

Regards,
Pritish Nandi