Subject: Important update: changes coming to the activity report
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 19:01:19 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber   

Activity export to match your billing report

To provide more consistency and visibility throughout the Uber for Business dashboard, we are updating the activity CSV (comma-separated values) files to match the previous changes made to the billing CSV files. To give you time to prepare, these changes will take effect on 1 August 2019.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=de150c8bbab8cec27eb238a5ca89a4146fb3a53d383f84c3730decd2bfcfab76713fd7413d907a9d1333e10871b0edab14ae745299550256406d1226c812e97a 
See what’s changing 

 Sample file

 View an example of the new reporting CSV file you can use to configure your reconciliation and reporting systems.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=de150c8bbab8cec23ece4511884f99966422ba6b3c2b4e6538c7c1de1a227be433f8c363a6a0c389327c16f37ccbf0b952238a2ed3a859fe1b9cf9b80ea2732e 
View sample file  ❯

 Additional support

If you need any further assistance, please contact our team at [email-masked].

 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=de150c8bbab8cec2fdd102212ef6279b4dd4572cd7b4471a4f981e7dcd8759ff8ea9fd5127a6dab5778557c2269c7c0ea91d9095935270d6 
Help center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=de150c8bbab8cec2c56240d471b004b461242f013ca6f84d36ac1bac649ca8e0dd339da7e4b2724535303a5039956573550bf1f0bfaae7d2 
Terms 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=0969478f2e7eb8f46f6ed9a54bbb1d982ffcd05471b5058ed46ad6b9228c63ea62386db5c458c7630856a51b3bef513c95b4f48ba9a06de125b3340463e170c04028e737a1d9c9138398b323f11be5dc 
 View online  

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=de150c8bbab8cec259a47fa920e9bb35eb404f252f9c4e479d095669033fdaf8b42fec1105100afd72f097fc24c4ab71cf06302f55b6f98d 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=de150c8bbab8cec272cadffeba502afb5487f2133dadd3a10eeb60e905e92893a4d41d3644e31d4bbf0cac65e34340476936285d2e08dcc2 
Unsubscribe 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=de150c8bbab8cec2c507f076f67105a9034d4aa3e47d4c7fbb46ad97c39b0fc07d3f46a5d921070ef251f3ac495a7e397e9d1fbbd5f618ac 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=de150c8bbab8cec276767df8b5e09b92d84732bf3c4b470e45f4322deacde9fc12cddab8d580709cf2d67ec6cbbe9b2a184ca7c21ea53bc9 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=de150c8bbab8cec26d1911f18755c36cfbd0321eda8e4138df3ef64e6ffbf12dce30d995fd16ae31cabdb1a04fbdb544099113c2b912311b 

 

Uber India Systems PVT LTD 

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=de150c8bbab8cec2d64164ea4af9eca0720c292c3868f5302d7a7e259f46c98c4f15448f5d03ba5d28909615eadc5dc2f465d97a2bfaeed6 
Uber.com