Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the HFL workspace for July 5th, 2019 at 8:46 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 15:16:27 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the HFL workspace
(https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-687879010919/).

---

#general
View in the archives:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-687879010919/archives/CB49306S2/p1562166803011300

Arif (8:43 PM, July 3rd)

@channel EH-201906290140-244284: Please call this customer during the
local business hours and verify the address so it could be shipped
accordingly. Dr. Sam has asked for the verification, so keep it on
priority...thanks

@channel who escalated this to Deb without adding the alias name??
Please respond..thanks

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-f544ae687e-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-cdaaa925d2-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-e3797ff8b4-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-9fc669c538-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-ce4208b717-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-01577b7e7d-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/account