Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the HFL workspace for July 3rd, 2019 at 8:46 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 15:16:26 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the HFL workspace
(https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-684040456997/).

---

#general
View in the archives:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-684040456997/archives/CB49306S2/p1562085376008800

AJ (10:06 PM, July 2nd)

@Arif 79261 - called her twice last week but couldn't get through.
Passed this on to the next shift as well.

Arif (8:43 PM, July 3rd)

@channel EH-201906290140-244284: Please call this customer during the
local business hours and verify the address so it could be shipped
accordingly. Dr. Sam has asked for the verification, so keep it on
priority...thanks

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-f544ae687e-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-cdaaa925d2-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-e3797ff8b4-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-9fc669c538-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-ce4208b717-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-01577b7e7d-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/account