Subject: Tell us how we did - Sophos Technical Support Post-Incident Survey
From: Sophos Technical Support <[email-masked]>
To: "Ashish ." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 06:01:00 -0600 (MDT)

How was your experience with Sophos Support? Sophos is committed to maintaining
the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry and your feedback on
our performance is essential in helping us achieve this. Cybersecurity made
simple. Tell us how we did! How was your experience with Sophos Support?
Complete the Survey
<https://surveys.sophos.com/jfe/form/SV_ewUkaa9hpP76RO5?Q_DL=Bn327M0AgjRqIrI_ewUkaa9hpP76RO5_MLRP_0j22tJRT4fFXCVn&Q_CHL=email>
Date Opened 20/06/2019 Date Closed 20/06/2019 Case Reference No. 8933058 Product
CR50iNG v10.6.6 Description not able to access www.gettyimages.in Dear Customer,
Sophos is committed to maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction
in the industry and your feedback on our performance is essential in helping us
achieve this. We would be grateful if you could take just a couple of minutes
to answer a few simple questions about the service you received in relation to
your recent technical support case. Complete the Survey
<https://surveys.sophos.com/jfe/form/SV_ewUkaa9hpP76RO5?Q_DL=Bn327M0AgjRqIrI_ewUkaa9hpP76RO5_MLRP_0j22tJRT4fFXCVn&Q_CHL=email>
Michael Anderson
Senior VP Global Technical Services
SOPHOS <https://www.sophos.com>  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/sophos>  
<https://twitter.com/Sophos>    <https://www.facebook.com/securitybysophos>  
<https://www.youtube.com/user/sophoslabs>  <http://www.sophos.com> ©2018 Sophos
Inc.All rights reserved <http://www.sophos.com/legal> | Privacy Policy
<http://www.sophos.com/legal/privacy.html>
3 Van de Graaf Drive, Burlington, MA 01803 Click here to unsubscribe
<https://surveys.sophos.com/CP/Register.php?OptOut=true&RID=MLRP_0j22tJRT4fFXCVn&LID=GR_1YbpVjJSOb1zFjL&BT=c29waG9z&_=1>