Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the HFL workspace for June 19th, 2019 at 8:16 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 14:46:28 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new direct message from the HFL workspace
(https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-669514365140/).

---

@Kae
View in the archives:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-669514365140/archives/DBJGWGJQ1/p1560954929000600

Kae (8:05 PM, June 19th)

Brkout

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-f544ae687e-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-cdaaa925d2-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-e3797ff8b4-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-9fc669c538-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-ce4208b717-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-01577b7e7d-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/account