Subject: Your May Account Report
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 10:14:28 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. May Report

Here’s a snapshot of your monthly account usage. Remind inactive people to use your Uber for Business account so you can have better visibility into your organization's travel.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=b7cf81bb0520ce6b5fce360f5d825d0fe80f76dda1b0fcdd5bc6d9b6ee1e82389a32e3b03bc9eeceaf8c718026a3c955cfd157c88a096ce8 
Visit your dashboard

 

 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=c50cf3a2023c0ac3ad7cdd94db4f2d25fc142722aae14434fdc27d9ef792fca0bfea060010e9fad864e32c8d41b6d966f2467d06a90f016cf43bfea99e4a94d49ff67971f5f32b32390d84960bb45ab1 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=c50cf3a2023c0ac3ad7cdd94db4f2d25fc142722aae14434fdc27d9ef792fca0bfea060010e9fad864e32c8d41b6d966f2467d06a90f016cf43bfea99e4a94d49ff67971f5f32b32390d84960bb45ab1 

 Top Cities 
 Delhi NCR 

 
 Top Countries 
 India 

 

May REPORT 

15.95 KM

 Average trip distance 

24:56 MIN
 Average trip time 

 
Activation Snapshot
39
Total invites

35 
Total accepts

4

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=b7cf81bb0520ce6b5ee924afeab176dff84d3fc295ec3fe0f09f6439c529af07d867a0a92b8e36f157f5d5801c482378e3690b1be7c93606 
Pending &#x276f;

25
Active riders

Businesses can pick up the tab for riders with Uber Vouchers
Uber Vouchers enable you to move your business beyond your doors by letting you cover the cost of rides, so you can show your customers that you care. Watch our video to learn more.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=b7cf81bb0520ce6b166fa0da616edfcbbfd27eb8b556b8a2e94fc7840aa30d70587e6ada5bf2402e5e65d4cefd35e75b01141f4ed657c4dd 
Watch now >

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=b7cf81bb0520ce6b166fa0da616edfcbbfd27eb8b556b8a2e94fc7840aa30d70587e6ada5bf2402e5e65d4cefd35e75b01141f4ed657c4dd 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=b7cf81bb0520ce6bf2d4007f8b7542507c4be0f83772342ff8b0b2aec3ba1a9ae20c4a162e154586c0c514828111e481425d96990980dcaf 
Help center 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=c50cf3a2023c0ac3ad7cdd94db4f2d25fc142722aae14434fdc27d9ef792fca0bfea060010e9fad864e32c8d41b6d966f2467d06a90f016cf43bfea99e4a94d49ff67971f5f32b32390d84960bb45ab1 
View online 
https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=b7cf81bb0520ce6b071c9cb386493acafd31ff2af89d7bba97720c0286be2035b25c1997b0919b6f2ac95f4481e03aebd998cc9ea093ea1b 
Unsubscribe  

 Uber B.V.
Mr. Treublaan 7

 https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=b7cf81bb0520ce6badae828b46b78fcfc9c0998fdd00d172c2ebcb588dd15eec036cbbd8db0b9d2ea3fecc743ee0e1252414db5122557a49 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=b7cf81bb0520ce6b4b0bda9638a77f78a539fe5ed7778071330f6e10ab149b10d3f86528e49a487d99fc73d7eecf346140f4b91ad790831e 
Terms