Subject: Audits
From: "Vodka Bunny!!" <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 19:55:38 +0530

Hi Mam,

Please see the audits reports from last 2 days. Few chats only.

*TXTNATIONAgent : ZarifFeedback : An existing customer needed help in
reloading his service which is out of his balance. Agent correctly advised
to submit a ticket but gave the customer txtwebsite instead of
MessageCloudAs per new update, for existing client, they can log a ticket
at [email-masked] <[email-masked]> or they can call
+44330 1130 243 or we can arrange a call back. *

Ali Hi 2:27:14
Ali my account balance is 0 2:27:20
Oscar Welcome to our livechat service. How can we help you today ? 2:27:29
Ali please add $400 to my account 2:27:34
Ali aleeuwaish
Ali is username 2:27:38
Oscar Since you are an existing client, please log in to this link:
http://clients.txtnation.com and that will provide access to the support
team, who can help you better with your inquiry. 2:27:44
Ali of smsc 2:27:48
Oscar I do not have access to your account 2:28:02
Alii emailed paul cross 2:28:10
Ali he isn't replying 2:28:16
Oscar Please bear with us, you should expect a reply shortly. As noted, I
don't have access to your account to add any funds .2:29:07
Oscar You can log in to the link I sent you to access the support team for
your account 2:29:53
Oscar Is there anything else we can help you with? 2:32:09
Oscar It appears that you may be otherwise occupied, so I do need to bring
this Chat to an end. However, if you have any further questions, please do
not hesitate to chat with us again. 2:35:01
Visitor left the page or the chat session was ended .2:35:05
========================================

*This is the correct example chat how we should proceed chat with existing
clientAgent : KaeFeedback : Another existing customer who wanted our help
in adding funds to his service. Agent correctly advise to log a ticket at
our cloudmessage email or call our team *

Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) #6449 hi 7:41:22
Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) #6449 anyone here? 7:41:26
Tamsin Welcome to our livechat service.
Hi, how can we help you today? 7:41:36
Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) #6449 yes how I add fund to use sms service?
7:41:49
Tamsin Unfortunately we do not much have information regarding on your
concern. Please allow me to forward to our sales team who will get in touch
with you for further details. 7:43:06
Tamsin Please let me know your full name, email address, contact number,
your company name and the URL of your company. 7:43:14
Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) #6449 Name: Jiuley
email: [email-masked]
company UAVER
url: uaver.info 7:45:03
Tamsin Thanks for sharing the details. I will forward your details right
away. One of our sales team member will get in touch with you as soon as
possible 7:46:18
Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) #6449 do you have skype chat support? 7:46:42
Tamsin do you have skype? we could have one of our team to contact you via
skype 7:47:53
Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) #6449 live:160db16228447b9b  7:48:23
Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) #6449 please urgent, i need your sms gateway.
7:48:34
Tamsin I will log a ticket with your enquiry above in the mean time also,
or you can always log a ticket at [email-masked] or I can ask
someone to call you, or you can call +44330 1130 243.7:48:45
Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) #6449 yes im waiting contact me by skype.7:49:35
Tamsin Yes please wait for our team to contact you soonest possible7:50:00
Tamsin May I have your phone # too7:50:08
Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) #6449 yes, but I can not speak english
well7:50:29
Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) #6449 better chat with me on skype please.7:50:39
Tamsin Noted 7:50:47
Tamsin Would that be all for now? 7:51:53
Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) #6449 yes now. 7:52:13
TamsinThank You for using our livechat service. Should you have any further
queries please feel free to contact us again. Have a nice day! Good bye.
7:52:31
Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) #6449 ok 7:52:38
Used command: !end 7:54:17
Visitor left the page or the chat session was ended.
=============================================

Thanks
Rama