Subject: Audits
From: "Vodka Bunny!!" <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 19:50:40 +0530

Hi Mam,

Sorry for not sending the report on daily basis. I will try my best to send
daily report everyday from today without a missed.

Please see audit reports from 17th-19th May.

One delayed response with lead missed found on Jayway. See below:

*Agent : Arif and ZarifFeedback : Customer planning a trip to Europe. It
seems Arif did not respond to the chat for 3 mins. The moment it was
transferred, its already too late and customer left chat*

Dave
Hello, Can I help you plan your upcoming vacation?
Client
Hi Dave, I am looking to plan a trip to Europe

*The chat was transferred to Max because Dave had not replied for 3
minutes.*Max
Hi.
Sure, I can pass on your information to our expert vacation planner and
have them contact you back.
Client closed the chat.
=================================================

Thanks
Rama