Subject: Re: PO for GXP 1620
From: Lilan Panda <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Cc: saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 14:21:13 +0530

Dear Sir
With reference to our discussion , We are pleased to share our no regret
commercial for Cohesive headset mentioned here for your reference .
Commercial For Cohesive Headset
Sl No  Item name  Discounted Unit Price  No of Units  Total
1 Cohesive Head set DB10 1400 100 140000
  Total      140000
Applicable Taxes @18% Will Be Extra

Warranty:1 Year from Date of Invoicing.
Delivery:Immediate depending upon the stock              :
Payments           :  100% advance along with formal P.O.
Taxes                :   GST as applicable will be charged extra on above
prices

Order placement :  Order to be placed upon:
Cohesive Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
 454, IInd Floor, F.I.E.,
 Patparganj Ind. Area
 Delhi – 110092, India
We have attached the bank details for your reference ,please send us the
scan copy of the po along with the payment details so that we can process
for delivery .

Lilan Kumar Panda
9711320358

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 7:58 PM Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Dear Lilan,
>
>
> Please find the PO for GXP 1620. Please deliver within 1 working day.
>
>
>
> Regards,
> Ashish Dabral
>

-- 

 <http://www.cohesiveglobal.com/>

*Lilan kumar panda*
*Cohesive Technologies (P) Ltd.*

*Contact me :* +91 9711320358 | *Tel:* +91-120-4830027

*Corporate office:* CS-4, 5 & 6, 4th Floor, Ansal Plaza, Sector 3,
Vaishali,

Ghaziabad (U.P.) - 201301, India  *Tel:* +91 - 120 - 4830000
*Email:* [email-masked] | *skype id:* lilan.panda

*Website: www.cohesiveglobal.com <http://www.cohesiveglobal.com> *|
*www.grandstreamindia.co
<http://www.grandstreamindia.com/>m  *

*IP Phones & Gateways*
<http://cohtechnologies.com/?portfolio-category=ip-phones-and-gateways> *|*
*IP-Surveillance*
<http://cohtechnologies.com/?portfolio-category=ip-surveillance> *|* *IP-Door
Intercoms*
<http://cohtechnologies.com/?portfolio-category=ip-door-intercom-ip-door-intercoms>
 *|* *IP-Public Address Systems*
<http://cohtechnologies.com/?portfolio-category=ip-public-address-systems>
*|* *IP-Video Bridge with Logger*
<http://cohtechnologies.com/?portfolio-category=ip-video-bridge-with-logger>
 *|* *IP-Contact Center *
<http://cohtechnologies.com/?portfolio-category=ip-contact-centre-solutions>

<http://cohtechnologies.com/?portfolio-category=ip-phones-and-gateways>
<http://cohtechnologies.com/?portfolio-category=ip-contact-centre-solutions>