Subject: [Slack] HFL updates for the week of April 28th, 2019
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 04:36:40 +0000

Sunday, April 28th – Saturday, May 4th

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

1 member was added:
Bharat Sharma

View a complete list of member
changes:https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-628778656679/admin/billing/changes
--- 

---

In total there are 13 people in your workspace (up 1 from last week)
(that's not including 15 deactivated accounts).

Invite more people:
https://app.slack.com/t/hflgroup/welcome/invite_members?source=admin_email

---

Your workspace has 2 owners:
Ashish (primary owner)
Deeksha

There are 0 admins:

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-628778656679/admin

---

Your members sent a total of 691 messages last week (that's 342 fewer
than the week before).Of those, 2% were in public channels and 98% were
direct messages. 

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-628778656679/admin/stats

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about
it:https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-628778656679/pricing 

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe
here:https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-ce82de2df6-weekly