Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the LiveSalesman workspace for May 3rd, 2019 at 4:48 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 May 2019 11:18:29 +0000

Hi Ashish Dabral,

You have a new direct message from the LiveSalesman workspace
(https://livesalesman.slack.com/x-535840100388-627663460166/).

---

@ramananda
View in the archives:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/x-535840100388-627663460166/archives/DFS005PUJ/p1556881419003200

ramananda (4:33 PM, May 3rd)

colo se logout kar

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/unsub/UFRQQ2YBE-8edcf2b2f2-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/unsub/UFRQQ2YBE-b0fefb4940-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/unsub/UFRQQ2YBE-a6f0a7b954-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/unsub/UFRQQ2YBE-639e4c9e49-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/unsub/UFRQQ2YBE-aac6f45b05-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/unsub/UFRQQ2YBE-a3053f958a-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/account