Subject: G Suite by Shivaami
From: Santosh Bangera <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 12:49:06 +0530

Dear Ashish,

Reference to your conversation with Santosh Bangera regarding G Suite
please find below the G suite features and the pricing.

Below are the features of G Suite (www.googleapps.com
<https://link.aeusercontent.com/mt/lt/475D0CF4CE2DA96916041556003883612/1?targetURL=https%3A%2F%2Flink.aeusercontent.com%2Fmt%2Flt%2F6CC6ACB970CC77C6E8981554360231178%2F1%3FtargetURL%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.googleapps.com%252F>
)

Branded Email : with Google-powered search, 30GB of storage + offline
support + configurable with Desktop mail clients + email delegation
functionality

Share-able Calendar :  with Tasks + Events + SMS reminders

Google Drive : to store your files in the cloud, share them, and have
access to them from anywhere.

Google Docs : Create, share and work on documents with your whole team in
real-time. Over 30 Formats supported for viewing online.

Video Chat: 1 to 1 + 1 to Many in Google Hangout

Administrator Panel with Business controls such as :

+ User creation & Rename

+ User Mobile control & remote wipe

+ Domain  & Department Level Filters + Policies

+ White label & Black label of Emails

+ Application control at Domain level + User level

Google Advantages

+ Client & Google Direct SLA

+ 99.9% uptime guarantee (http://www.google.com/appsstatus
<https://link.aeusercontent.com/mt/lt/475D0CF4CE2DA96916041556003883612/2?targetURL=https%3A%2F%2Flink.aeusercontent.com%2Fmt%2Flt%2F6CC6ACB970CC77C6E8981554360231178%2F2%3FtargetURL%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.google.com%252Fappsstatus>
)

+ Business-critical data archiving with Google vault (Addon Product)

+ Company-wide data discovery and export

Most important :

+ Level 1 support from us on Phone & Email (In some cases visit also)

+ Google Trained Technical Support Team

+ Personalised approach

+ 24X7 Support

G Suite @ Rs.2520.00 per user per year

Add 18% Service Tax

-- 

*Regards,*
*Santosh Bangera | Sales Representative | [email-masked]
<https://link.aeusercontent.com/mt/lt/475D0CF4CE2DA96916041556003883612/3?targetURL=mailto%3Asantoshb%40shivaami.com>
|
9137586223*

-- 

The purpose of Shivaami is to make a positive change in the life of the 
people we connect by offering solutions and services which bring profit and 
happiness.