Subject: [Slack] HFL updates for the week of April 14th, 2019
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 04:32:40 +0000

Sunday, April 14th – Saturday, April 20th

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

In total there are 13 people in your workspace (that's not including 13
deactivated accounts).

Invite more people:
https://app.slack.com/t/hflgroup/welcome/invite_members?source=admin_email

---

Your workspace has 2 owners:
Ashish (primary owner)
Deeksha

There are 0 admins:

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-614637048448/admin

---

Your members sent a total of 1,291 messages last week (that's 186 fewer
than the week before).Of those, 3% were in public channels and 97% were
direct messages. 

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-614637048448/admin/stats

--- 

The busiest day last week was Monday, when your workspace sent 319
messages. Holy speedtyping!

--- 

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about
it:https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-614637048448/pricing 

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe
here:https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-ce82de2df6-weekly