Subject: New Joinings - VGG
From: Ashfaque <[email-masked]>
To: Binod Gupta <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Cc: viraat <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 05:43:13 -0700 (MST)

Hello people, 
Find below the names of new trainees who is going to join the VGG training batch on Monday i.e. April 22nd, 2019 

Name 	Language 	Department 	Contact Number 	Date of Joining 
Shailly Tewari 	English 	VGG 	7678488186 	April 22nd, 2019 
Pravesh Singh 	English 	VGG 	9454646564 	April 22nd, 2019 
Nehal Ahmad 	English 	VGG 	8802209503 	April 22nd, 2019 
Neeraj Kumar Singh 	English 	VGG 	9718435791 	April 22nd, 2019 
Sumit Subramaniam 	English 	VGG 	7065523385 	April 22nd, 2019 
Lazlie Ankur Johnson 	English 	VGG 	9711612614 	April 22nd, 2019 
Mohd Faiz Uddin 	English 	VGG 	9307680136 	April 22nd, 2019 
Sumit Sharma 	English 	VGG 	6393266256 	April 22nd, 2019 

Let me know if you need more information on this. 
Note - Each trainees who will be joining the training batch is under 6 days working contract. 

-- 
Ashfaque 
Human Resources 
LiveSalesman 
Noida 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393