Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the HFL workspace for April 16th, 2019 at 7:31 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 14:01:24 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the HFL workspace
(https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-598171730675/).

---

#general
View in the archives:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-598171730675/archives/CB49306S2/p1554967706006900

NILANJAN (12:58 PM, April 11th)

EH-201904061018-399374- voice mail

Arif (7:22 PM, April 16th)

@channel An update on international shipping from SR:

I've added
South Africa
Sweeden
Germany
Ghana
Pakistan
United Arab Emirates   (for Dubai and UAE)

NOTE: these will ONLY be for FedEx Express. No USPS, since that was a
problem for sure

So, let's see how this goes.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-69a3755d94-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-191b93c520-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-152e98e397-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-2fa3924e7e-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-c2bbe0bf02-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-33976bf712-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/account