Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the LiveSalesman workspace for April 12th, 2019 at 6:48 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 13:18:31 +0000

Hi Ashish Dabral,

You have a new direct message from the LiveSalesman workspace
(https://livesalesman.slack.com/x-535840100388-606640320368/).

---

@ramananda
View in the archives:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/x-535840100388-606640320368/archives/DFS005PUJ/p1555073925002000

ramananda (6:28 PM, April 12th)

nahane ka mann kar raha hai.. isliye ro rha tha

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/unsub/UFRQQ2YBE-8edcf2b2f2-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/unsub/UFRQQ2YBE-b0fefb4940-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/unsub/UFRQQ2YBE-a6f0a7b954-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/unsub/UFRQQ2YBE-639e4c9e49-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/unsub/UFRQQ2YBE-aac6f45b05-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/unsub/UFRQQ2YBE-a3053f958a-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/account