Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the HFL workspace for April 10th, 2019 at 2:31 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 09:01:25 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the HFL workspace
(https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-591876365571/).

---

#general
View in the archives:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-591876365571/archives/CB49306S2/p1554838092003800

Arif (12:58 AM, April 10th)

EH-201904061018-399374
EH-201904070121-122599
EH-201904072108-544641
EH-201904080505-133946
EH-201904081646-544097

AJ (2:18 PM, April 10th)

@channel Declined orders:
EH-201904061018-399374 - too late to call, NZST
EH-201904070121-122599 - Call rejected
EH-201904072108-544641 - Ringing, no answer
EH-201904080505-133946 - Already processed 4/9
EH-201904081646-544097 - Left VM

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-69a3755d94-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-191b93c520-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-152e98e397-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-2fa3924e7e-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-c2bbe0bf02-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-33976bf712-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/account