Subject: Re: Test
From: Lilan Panda <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 15:46:41 +0530

Please share us the po along with payment details .In case of any queries
,please feel free to contact us

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 2:17 PM Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Regards,
> Ashish Dabral
>

-- 

 <http://www.cohesiveglobal.com/>

*Lilan kumar panda*
*Cohesive Technologies (P) Ltd.*

*Contact me :* +91 9711320358 | *Tel:* +91-120-4830027

*Corporate office:* CS-4, 5 & 6, 4th Floor, Ansal Plaza, Sector 3,
Vaishali,

Ghaziabad (U.P.) - 201301, India  *Tel:* +91 - 120 - 4830000
*Email:* [email-masked] | *skype id:* lilan.panda

*Website: www.cohesiveglobal.com <http://www.cohesiveglobal.com> *|
*www.grandstreamindia.co
<http://www.grandstreamindia.com/>m  *

*IP Phones & Gateways*
<http://cohtechnologies.com/?portfolio-category=ip-phones-and-gateways> *|*
*IP-Surveillance*
<http://cohtechnologies.com/?portfolio-category=ip-surveillance> *|* *IP-Door
Intercoms*
<http://cohtechnologies.com/?portfolio-category=ip-door-intercom-ip-door-intercoms>
 *|* *IP-Public Address Systems*
<http://cohtechnologies.com/?portfolio-category=ip-public-address-systems>
*|* *IP-Video Bridge with Logger*
<http://cohtechnologies.com/?portfolio-category=ip-video-bridge-with-logger>
 *|* *IP-Contact Center *
<http://cohtechnologies.com/?portfolio-category=ip-contact-centre-solutions>

<http://cohtechnologies.com/?portfolio-category=ip-phones-and-gateways>
<http://cohtechnologies.com/?portfolio-category=ip-contact-centre-solutions>