Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the HFL workspace for April 5th, 2019 at 1:16 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 07:46:22 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new direct message from the HFL workspace
(https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-599010211616/).

---

@Kae
View in the archives:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-599010211616/archives/DBJGWGJQ1/p1554449716000700

Kae (1:05 PM, April 5th)

logout

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-69a3755d94-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-191b93c520-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-152e98e397-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-2fa3924e7e-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-c2bbe0bf02-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-33976bf712-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/account