Subject: Your March Account Report
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2019 11:18:24 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. March Report

Here’s a snapshot of your monthly account usage. Remind inactive people to use your Uber for Business account so you can have better visibility into your organization's travel.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=417107385d53ee64d702798bd742c0c7eaece573c2012ce926a49ac0b9033c8da7d8e21ae1d8b8ecc9f520c330a6f277aeb442a02a2f5d33 
Visit your dashboard

 

 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=43f941e94445fd18b87c5089773b9b1a2197dfe78e42db8da6ea630b1634bb7a87bb896007ed923ef24287bdd9186be8098340fc0a08a3eac3e9f61663803ec0bcbb6e39becc24952811ac963eeb317c 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=43f941e94445fd18b87c5089773b9b1a2197dfe78e42db8da6ea630b1634bb7a87bb896007ed923ef24287bdd9186be8098340fc0a08a3eac3e9f61663803ec0bcbb6e39becc24952811ac963eeb317c 

 Top Cities 
 Delhi NCR 

 
 Top Countries 
 India 

 

March REPORT 

17.65 KM

 Average trip distance 

24:38 MIN
 Average trip time 

 
Activation Snapshot
74
Total invites

49 
Total accepts

25

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=417107385d53ee6437a90e330206c444df77942ad162fd25a2e65ffc568ce8d5589351d8a1ae62d8314ee1de38014080b344f26096db5a11 
Pending &#x276f;

33
Active riders

How to prioritize traveler well-being
Travelers may not be sharing their need for self-care while traveling for work. How can a travel manager help alleviate that burden?

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=417107385d53ee648f18a117516df45fa7c7d8a31c90401fea66c18a3dbc2249f6c56e4ff39490591f944397815606508a19f5bfe2f2e89c 
Read more >

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=417107385d53ee648f18a117516df45fa7c7d8a31c90401fea66c18a3dbc2249f6c56e4ff39490591f944397815606508a19f5bfe2f2e89c 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=417107385d53ee6406a43ed9597af43cb3432085d03be89dec605272874cc469d6e6e00cdb13ff6c21d20552a762671558801dc4cc9f2ab9 
Help center 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=43f941e94445fd18b87c5089773b9b1a2197dfe78e42db8da6ea630b1634bb7a87bb896007ed923ef24287bdd9186be8098340fc0a08a3eac3e9f61663803ec0bcbb6e39becc24952811ac963eeb317c 
View online 
https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=417107385d53ee643703f5dccb52e452e17728713b34bfd5ab4b866641cacb6d8a7b68e903ef18abf69c1120dfe69c7282cdd656dcae7b7d 
Unsubscribe  

 Uber B.V.
Mr. Treublaan 7

 https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=417107385d53ee6417942797a2c3937ab3687b8ec0cb2adfeb5a9251c9ee161032d059b6f09b0b643b9eede27262aa9acf890bacd814afa3 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=417107385d53ee64946f6bbaa84dbc452026231986f3a95d7d8721786d772723f747430dc6dd6af6d2d9743f6514f99421e894ac9486ec75 
Terms