Subject: Company Profile & Introduction
From: "Manoj Kumar" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 12:10:28 +0530

Dear Sir

 

Greetings from Select Cabs People Logistics !!!!

On eve of our 10th Anniversary, we hereby take opportunity in introducing
ourselves as our nation's leading 'Employee Transportation Service
Provider'. With complete focus and priority on our deliverables such as
Customer Delight through Operational Efficiency, Complete Compliance,
Optimized Client Spent & Budgets, Transparent Work Ethics , etc., which
we're currently delivering to over 125 + corporate houses, we'd want to
mention here that we've forayed into 'End to End' services. This vertical of
ours operates and is monitored independently wherein, our client deputes a
single resource (preferably a Senior one) to monitor and approve our
Roistering to Invoicing process.

Kindly go through the Key Information of our company mentioned here under
for your due information, consideration and perusal.

 

We hope that the information given is comprehensive and look forward to an
appointment with your good selves to clarify any enquiry.  Please do feel
free to contact us for any related query and we'd be glad to clarify the
same.

 

 

Warm Regards

MANOJ KUMAR

Senior Executive Sales & Marketing

Mb. 91-7303592651

                             

SELECT CABS People Logistics Pvt. Ltd.

Shop No. A-4, 2nd Floor,

Sri Ram Place, Bhoja Market, Sector-27, Noida 

Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, U.P. 

Noida 201301  

   Mobile:  +91 7303592651

   E Mail  :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

   Website:  <http://www.selectcabs.com/> www.selectcabs.com