Subject: Fwd: Confirmation regarding Ticket : 1867
From: Nilanjan Chakraborty <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 12:46:43 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nilanjan Chakraborty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 12:38 PM
Subject: Confirmation regarding Ticket : 1867
To: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>

Query: I'm seeing the error message 'Looks like there are no studios that
can be registered to the account right now'

Reply: Hi Ashley,

Thank you for reaching out to us today.

The error message 'Looks like there are no studios that can be registered
to the account right now' for this we never recommend deleting the APP as
the content will be deleted. This kind of errors will be displayed for two
reasons:

1. You are not setup for an additional studio (device). Please contact your
LES MILLS representative to add an additional studio.

2. When the scheduler is not linked to the iPad. Below is the procedure to
unlink and remove the connection to the old app install so you can connect
it again to your app. Please note, downloaded content will be deleted.

1. Log into the Virtual scheduler tool via your desktop at
www.lesmillsvirtual.com with your Virtual username and password.

2. Click on the Settings icon and select 'Manage Devices' .

3. In the column titled DEVICE you will see a drop down list with your iPad
name. Click on this list and select 'Remove Device'. The list will switch
to saying 'Deleting...'.

4. Click the Green button: SAVE CHANGES to process the device unlinking.

5. Once this has processed, it will take 5 minutes for the app to become
ready for connecting/pairing with your studio timetable.

6. Log into the iPad app with your Virtual username and password and select
your studio from the list and begin setup.

Please let us know if this works for you.

Thank you,

Ticket: https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1867

James

Customer Services
Les Mills Virtual App