Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the LiveSalesman workspace for March 22nd, 2019 at 2:18 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 08:48:30 +0000

Hi Ashish Dabral,

You have a new direct message from the LiveSalesman workspace
(https://livesalesman.slack.com/x-535840100388-584830609154/).

---

@ramananda
View in the archives:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/x-535840100388-584830609154/archives/DFS005PUJ/p1553244469011500

ramananda (2:17 PM, March 22nd)

Ashish, Please Reply To All at that above email address

Hi Elitsa,

Here are the attached file of all the players who complaint to Support.
Please be advised the first complaint came at 12:47 PM GMT on 21st March
by player Pam Sauter  at ticket #74342

Thanks
Rama

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/unsub/UFRQQ2YBE-8edcf2b2f2-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/unsub/UFRQQ2YBE-b0fefb4940-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/unsub/UFRQQ2YBE-a6f0a7b954-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/unsub/UFRQQ2YBE-639e4c9e49-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/unsub/UFRQQ2YBE-aac6f45b05-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/unsub/UFRQQ2YBE-a3053f958a-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://livesalesman.slack.com/account