Subject: Re: Abandoned Call
From: Nilanjan Chakraborty <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 13:17:00 +0530

Hi Ashish sir,

I am really sorry for yesterday but nothing was in my hand to do. As
already informed that yesterday due to rainfall my both the internet
connection got interrupted and i was trying to manage somehow with my
hotspot. I am trying my level best to get a stable connection but due to
natural circumstances which is once in a bluemoon the connection was not
available from the back end server. So from the morning itself there was no
internet and the IT engineers of the company were trying to fix the
problems. I had already raised several tickets against the problem and both
the connection issues got resolved today morning at around 12 pm.

Thanks and Regards

Nilanjan Chakraborty

On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 12:44 PM Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Both,
>
>
> There has been 1 Abandoned call in HFL on dated  21st- March.We are
> supposed to answer the call within 10 seconds .So please give your proper
> explanation to Deeksha ma'am regarding this.
>
> Process Date Afternoon Shift Wait Time for Abandoned(Night) Time (Night)
> Remarks
> HFL 20-Mar-19 1 0:00:14 21:38 Arif and Nilanjan, Both were available.
>
>
>
> Regards,
> Ashish Dabral
>