Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the HFL workspace for March 11th, 2019 at 7:16 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 13:46:21 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the HFL workspace
(https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-573079061749/).

---

#general
View in the archives:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-573079061749/archives/CB49306S2/p1552022919013000

Kae (10:58 AM, March 8th)

EH-201903062003-400168-Cx has place another order

Arif (7:15 PM, March 11th)

@channel Hi Team... If there's an international order that needs to be
amended/canceled, we can inform Jessica about it only if the order is
shipped through FedEx and also CC Deb. All the regular USPS
international orders need to be emailed to Deb only. Thanks

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-69a3755d94-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-191b93c520-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-152e98e397-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-2fa3924e7e-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-c2bbe0bf02-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-33976bf712-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/account