Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the HFL workspace for March 11th, 2019 at 6:46 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 13:16:27 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the HFL workspace
(https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-572717413074/).

---

#feedback
View in the archives:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-572717413074/archives/CB6CA36CW/p1552060692004000

Arif (9:28 PM, March 8th)

@yasir EH-201903010712-377681 and EH-201903072050-533625 are
international orders and need to be escalated to Deb only, not Jessica.
Are you not aware of it??

AJ (6:32 PM, March 11th)

@channel Email from Deb:
Hello All,
When you are doing refunds, I believe someone is checking the following
box:

This refund was processed externally. Record as a manual refund

DO NOT DO THIS.  When you do that the refund does not process.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-69a3755d94-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-191b93c520-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-152e98e397-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-2fa3924e7e-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-c2bbe0bf02-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-33976bf712-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/account