Subject: Corporate proposal of free dental checkup for your employees
From: satrughan sharma <[email-masked]>
To: "ashish" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 17:04:51 +0530

Hi 
 Pls check the attachment.

Dear Mr.Ashish,

As per our discussion regarding
the corporate proposal of our organisation "Skydental" for your
esteemed organisation" "It "Live Salesman"was really nice talking
you.We would like to share the brief introduction and the given services of our
organisation.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_XEXe5xZp4

As we know health is wealth- is
an age old saying. Any organization needs a healthy employee population in
order to sustain and grow itself to its full potential. In today’s fast paced
life, we are so busy running a race that we forget to equip ourselves with the
basic fuel required to run the race itself, namely “good health”. We strive to
partner with you to achieve the same. 

We propose to provide your
organization with on site healthcare services, in the most accessible,
efficient and time saving manner with the aim to keep your employees healthy
and reduce the number of hours off work due to health reasons. We aim to do
this by working at preventive healthcare level in addition to addressing your
employees’ health concerns. 

To start with, a little bit of
information about who we are: 

Sky Dental is located at
Gurgaon and Noida, the corporate hub of North India.We provide dental
facilities to their employees . 

· Dental consultation and
dental treatment procedures on site by dental surgeon and his team at
economical rates which saves you time and cost of treatment.

Dental Services provided on
site include but not limited to: Dental fillings, Dental Extraction, Scaling
and Local Drug Delivery, Polishing,Dentures, Dental Bleaching, Bridges, Crowns,
Braces & Aligners, Root Canal Treatment as well as Dental Lasers and
Digital Radiography along with basic pharmacological services. 

We shall be happy to provide
any services to your employees and their families at special discounted rates
in our clinic if they wish to visit after office hours. 

What we require from you: 

We’ll need a well lighted room
in your office with basic facilities. It should be able to accommodate a
physician, a dentist , visiting patients, space for a portable dental chair (10
ft x10 ft ), poqwe points 3-4 

We hope to meet you soon to
discuss further about this proposal and answer any queries that you might have. 

 

 

Thanks & Regards

Satrughan Sharma

Business Development Manager

Sky Dental

Shop No-6 Block C Omaxe

Gurgaon Mall Sohna Road Gurgaon

HR 122103

Mob-8700149173,9810560139

Phone No- 0120-2505328

www.skydental.in​

​