Subject: Your February Account Report
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 18:10:51 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. February Report

 
Here’s a snapshot of your monthly account usage. Remind inactive people to use your Uber for Business account so you can have better visibility into your organization's travel.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=9caded5dddfdb02b9882feef58238addf93c5535cf1071a046d2b753e2654d8fffab84dc34d61195efca801d47a5723b5c204d31c5d393cc 
Visit your dashboard

 

 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=a4bc743e075ade7ce188ebafe15a691db8df369469d75349930ffa196aa30875c83d5893c4f820b1615402d087d03ed97a5e436bc8815607cd3ecf5a05849d91d129b0a54fd0948e401c404f74e1a5e7 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=a4bc743e075ade7ce188ebafe15a691db8df369469d75349930ffa196aa30875c83d5893c4f820b1615402d087d03ed97a5e436bc8815607cd3ecf5a05849d91d129b0a54fd0948e401c404f74e1a5e7 

 Top Cities 
 Delhi NCR 

 
 Top Countries 
 India 

 

February REPORT 

15.90 KM 

 Average trip distance 

22:47 MIN
 Average trip time 

 
Activation Snapshot
74
Total invites

52 
Total accepts

22

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=9caded5dddfdb02b4d66bc1e24dfdb023272f567df6318f106418b211da321d8cc17324ffe77adb6233ef72fa43a606dfbb5b82d4dc44262 
Pending &#x276f;

36
Active riders

Three questions business travelers ask themselves on the road
Learn what your travelers' key concerns are while on the road and tips for proactively solving them.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=9caded5dddfdb02b62b57985ab536df31f9908eae9bc4832f4bb81434d85781f402ccced551bdd95aaffc22fcaf32cbcd941f69f0e78f441 
Read more >

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=9caded5dddfdb02b62b57985ab536df31f9908eae9bc4832f4bb81434d85781f402ccced551bdd95aaffc22fcaf32cbcd941f69f0e78f441 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=9caded5dddfdb02b8a925c05b9dedc4a4f04f8762983de2769ec175f4bbe73b4e3159deaf0b59282ada24ace56ab477adac4e3e9a658ec2b 
Help center 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=a4bc743e075ade7ce188ebafe15a691db8df369469d75349930ffa196aa30875c83d5893c4f820b1615402d087d03ed97a5e436bc8815607cd3ecf5a05849d91d129b0a54fd0948e401c404f74e1a5e7 
View online 
https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=9caded5dddfdb02b800ad56d1e8cf424a75e020bedeb2ea252110d61eb1efabfb4c3a877871ad90fe29165443c5524515db017bf13dec466 
Unsubscribe  

 Uber B.V.
Mr. Treublaan 7

 https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=9caded5dddfdb02b3a81ffd894490f784d6cf5f2b3777572e9b93c61f5cd1d1407d174fa2c923685a4a888492f1bbdc1cbba5e2ae3178b8d 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=9caded5dddfdb02bbf5557895c56f00cc92801774b5d97d8814dfa1f380fe9ee7c1315e6e6a0c735f2631fb0938dc88ea1564518cf470bd7 
Terms