Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the HFL workspace for March 4th, 2019 at 7:46 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 14:16:17 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the HFL workspace
(https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-566735504613/).

---

#feedback
View in the archives:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-566735504613/archives/CB6CA36CW/p1551687857001300

AJ (1:54 PM, March 4th)

@yasir ticket 74311 - please update the name and order ID fields before
sending the response. Please also update the notes in UC. thanks

Arif (7:42 PM, March 4th)

@channel @Deeksha Ticket #74275: Carl. Did you read the updates from Dr.
Sam that I have been sharing on the #general channel about
BFO...unbelievable...I hope Sam doesn't come across this stupid response
or else we all will face the music...who told you the website is not
updated if the inventory is low..did you simply assume or ask someone in
the office???? why didn't you just leave the ticket for some senior
agent to handle if you were not sure with the BFO restocking and the
inventory limitation on the website...this is totally uncool...please
never respond like this in the future unless you're too sure and
confident of any relevant information...also PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go
through the updates/feedback that is being shared ...it is meant for
everyone to go through so we don't repeat the mistakes...thanks

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-69a3755d94-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-191b93c520-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-152e98e397-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-2fa3924e7e-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-c2bbe0bf02-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-33976bf712-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/account