Subject: [Slack] HFL updates for the week of February 24th, 2019
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 04:30:40 +0000

Sunday, February 24th – Saturday, March 2nd

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

1 member was added:
Lakshay

View a complete list of member
changes:https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-t377556612757-565468358289/admin/billing/changes
--- 

---

In total there are 10 people in your workspace (up 1 from last week)
(that's not including 14 deactivated accounts).

Invite more people:
https://app.slack.com/t/hflgroup/welcome/invite_members?source=admin_email

---

Your workspace has 2 owners:
Ashish (primary owner)
Deeksha

There are 0 admins:

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-t377556612757-565468358289/admin

---

Your members sent a total of 1,100 messages last week (that's 242 fewer
than the week before).Of those, 7% were in public channels and 93% were
direct messages. Your members also uploaded 5 files (that's 2 fewer than
the week before). 

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-t377556612757-565468358289/admin/stats

--- 

Your workspace had 1,020 direct messages last week, an average of 102
per person. That’s 93% of the workspace’s total messages for the
week!

--- 

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about
it:https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-t377556612757-565468358289/pricing 

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe
here:https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-ce82de2df6-weekly