Subject: Fwd: WG: German Language Translator Job
From: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 08:21:25 +0000

Regards,

Saurabh Dadu
LiveSalesman

AI is still not a reality, typos courtesy iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: kando titius <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 1 March 2019 at 6:57:02 AM GMT
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: WG: German Language Translator Job

Gesendet von Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>
________________________________
Von: kando titius
Gesendet: Freitag, 1. März 2019 11:52
An: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Betreff: German Language Translator Job

Dear Sir,

I have experience in the field of tourism for 14+ years. Before i have worked as a Translator in Germany .
Now i am working for Amith Tours and Travels  in Sri Lanka as Destination Expert and Tour Designer for the German Speaking Countries .
I am able to work with other ,
people in a team and personal work. I am able to work under pressure
and be a target for me.
Inevitably, well-trained and professional staff in the field of
tourism is highly needed to the growth and integrity of any
Department. I believe I am the one who has the skill set and the
experience you're looking for.
You may be interviewing other potential staff in the field of tourism
but I hope you will not make a final decision until I can talk over
this job with you and show you want I can bring to it.
Please call me on my cell phone: +94703902390 to set up an interview
at your convenience if you'd like to talk to me. Thank you for
considering my application. I'm really looking forward to meeting you

Thanking you

Regards,
Kandasamy Babuji kando
Gesendet von Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>