Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the HFL workspace for February 28th, 2019 at 8:01 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 14:31:30 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the HFL workspace
(https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-563481619828/).

---

#general
View in the archives:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-563481619828/archives/CB49306S2/p1551245872007500

Kae (11:07 AM, February 27th)

EH-201902260927-399916- unable to reach. Keeps ringing no answer

Arif (7:47 PM, February 28th)

@channel Please go through the update on BFO everyone. thanks

Hi team... A small amount of Blood Flow Optimizer was shipped out today,
FedEx Express
1500 to SFC
300 to in-house

Then more will be shipped out by the end of this week and next week.

AJ (7:50 PM, February 28th)

@Arif Can we take new orders, or is it best to wait? I'm assuming this
shipment of BFO is earmarked for all the backorders?

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-69a3755d94-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-191b93c520-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-152e98e397-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-2fa3924e7e-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-c2bbe0bf02-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-33976bf712-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/account