Subject: Your January Account Report
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 13:59:01 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. January Report

 
Here’s a snapshot of your monthly account usage. Remind inactive people to use your Uber for Business account so you can have better visibility into your organization's travel.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=6fd8976e9cf536130e3d3d008469f6f4e7ffe1bbe0d3e95a1c7909dca2d739504a3fff795c5541ed3daa53d7f13cf4968851a41285288980 
Visit your dashboard

 

 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=c6c9dd94ca70d1c782bf95220365026f59f0bd7a712915e8c2f1788d2c2a5b3eff58aac470026216da3c79cf8b6d1ca9121ac4e18e89749470e9c326dc4776fd47bacf0dae8f2a42d32dce6a05e6ba5c 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=c6c9dd94ca70d1c782bf95220365026f59f0bd7a712915e8c2f1788d2c2a5b3eff58aac470026216da3c79cf8b6d1ca9121ac4e18e89749470e9c326dc4776fd47bacf0dae8f2a42d32dce6a05e6ba5c 

 Top Cities 
 Delhi NCR 

 
 Top Countries 
 India 

 

January REPORT 

16.62 KM 

 Average trip distance 

23:23 MIN
 Average trip time 

 
Activation Snapshot
72
Total invites

49 
Total accepts

23

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=4e6897114bcc37c4998536240db07a63fe9b31dc1ae418a1c1aa180a20eded2c68a2a387dde11127cfbea12baa005623c345a9eb87716255 
Pending &#x276f;

19
Active riders

Find any ride with the new activity search bar
We've updated the Uber for Business dashboard to allow you to search through your activity history.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=4e6897114bcc37c4b32689898333823eee003219b2ddbe97c1ac218b8fb42a092bd337f6f310887156fe0faf532f6cb1f29c10cf9f978a04 
Read more >

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=4e6897114bcc37c4b32689898333823eee003219b2ddbe97c1ac218b8fb42a092bd337f6f310887156fe0faf532f6cb1f29c10cf9f978a04 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=4e6897114bcc37c48b86233b837af10f284996ffe3c55d0f68b0f5654ebc071611eb41ef2b6335620739524f5d144fc16f20ac21d2a6e209 
Help center 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=c6c9dd94ca70d1c782bf95220365026f59f0bd7a712915e8c2f1788d2c2a5b3eff58aac470026216da3c79cf8b6d1ca9121ac4e18e89749470e9c326dc4776fd47bacf0dae8f2a42d32dce6a05e6ba5c 
View online 
https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=4e6897114bcc37c4c8ec3ada6c383e524bdb2e71fa3eb10093d782f61ca041cfaf2b68a6433298707e050319f284365b7ad36a9f6b472a19 
Unsubscribe  

 Uber B.V.
Mr. Treublaan 7

 https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=4e6897114bcc37c40bffc7ded10af8adb13438541c04586ce4265056e59e5085483adc050821fbc44d1504e6090c7891f2c61de2fa9a6508 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=4e6897114bcc37c4c6d1ce3a7652f82ede8b9f6e33e1f691cabc831022fd5d915b42c9b139f4c3ac64fa2fedb4b7c384b3f66d31ad819245 
Terms