Subject: Proposal for Office Products Supplies:- Thave Enterprises
From: Thave Enterprises <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 10:53:27 +0530

*Dear sir*
*Greetings for the day!!!*

*Refer discussion over telecom please find our pricing and company profile,
We will visit you tomorrow to *
We are one of the professionally managed and prominent office supplies
company based out of Delhi (NCR Region), which caters at least 70% of your
office requirement under one roof. We are providing more than 10,000 items
in various categories as of now & keep increasing as per client’s
requirement.Please visit our retail website ØOne Stop Solution for Office
Supply: - We provide you with the largest range of items in categories like
Office Stationery, Housekeeping Products and IT Accessories along with
Printer and Cartridges.ØCompetitive Pricing: - We procure our products
directly from manufacturers, cutting out the middleman and manage to
provide the best rates to end user business clients.ØNext Day Delivery:
- Our warehouses are stocked and ready to supply you with quick turnaround
times, committed delivery in next 24 hours*.ØEasy Ordering Process: - You
may place an order to our website  or by official registered email to us,
No more time-draining phone calls to multiple local vendors for multiple
requirements.ØQuarterly MIS Services: - We generate quarterly purchase MIS
report for our clients along with cost saving
recommendations.ØProfessionalism: - We are not a local vendor, So we play
fair. We provide our customers with accurate invoicing, no substitution of
branded items with Chinese fakes.ØRelationship Management: - Appointing
Relationship Managers to ensure timely delivery as well as resolution of
client’s query within possible time frame.ØEasy Return Policy: - Free and
Easy returns policy makes assure that you remain satisfied with our
services subject to untemper with original one.

www.officio.in

*Our Offered Service*

Thanks & Regards,
Ifranaaz
9212131306

*THAVE ENTERPRISES*

*An office Product Supplier*
*(MSME Registered Supplier; GEM -Gov E Marketplace- Registered Supplier,
FSSAI Registered Supplier)*
*A-25/26, 1st & 2nd Floor G.D Colony, **Mayur Vihar Phase 3 New
Delhi-110096*
*Help Line Contact:-*
*+91-9818080022Admin Contact:-      +91-98181-86361*

*Registered mail id:- [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>Alternate Email:-*
[email-masked]
*Ecom Webpage:-     www.officio.in <http://www.officio.in/>*
*GST NO. :-                07AWXPK5974G1ZQ*
*MSME/Udyog Adhaar No:- DL02D0004039*
*FSSAI NO:-              13318003000395*

*Note:- Any given quotation is valid for next 30 days only from date of
submission & Pricing may change as per market behaviour.*

*ww <http://www.officio.in/>**w.offic <http://www.officio.in/>**io
<http://www.officio.in/>**.in <http://www.officio.in/> is an e
comm**erce platform
of Thave Group of companies*