Subject: Action required: Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. Uber for Business account
From: "Uber Collections" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 12:02:20 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Hi Ashish,

Our records show that the following payments for theCherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. Uber for Business account are missing:

 
 ₹ 1701.77 (December - 2018)

 

 
If the above looks incorrect, please reply to this email with the payment date and your payment confirmation. We’ll check our records and get back to you.

To make a payment and manage the Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. Uber for Business account info, visit the 
https://business.uber.com/organization/56d22ad3-e216-4002-bb75-223887e26276/billing 
account dashboard .

Thanks,
Uber for Business

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=677ecab323f68420889ed25efec0eab3c652d60274adaf16a028e224bad5afea12dfb91d03ca30035ce972177d832891c83fa473171250a3 
Get Help 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=e45d12c9443fff20f22cea862d61479a05d156c8ac44e7049619c223320ef29a6cb63cc0c36a83fcd4ed230d5d06b226faa3296933e4455e62fcfa87c4f7d2d9c7024136674866378614a393c6d6c9ed 
View online 

Uber B.V. 

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=677ecab323f684207ffd076fb43a38925a031e38eb8ba3ddae5240ad6425f14fef78a5031933a7427d6cb571b58768fba89a6957c79c05d9 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=677ecab323f6842047b1e16b1824bd47a5d0396902e0aec50cd9872776905594a19068eec62a64b0586e9aef94fd889268f3bcb6662cf0e6 
Terms