Subject: Explore the complimentary Gartner Magic Quadrant for BI and Analytics Platforms 2017
From: "Power BI" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 14:30:47 -0600
List-Id: <7227040.xt.local>

Explore the complimentary Gartner Magic Quadrant for BI and Analytics Platforms 2017 
Discover how Power BI can help transform your business.

Having trouble viewing this email?
https://click.email2.office.com/?qs=1244f01a5474747d0bce292b681450916753eaf519bac40961ca08367731fcdb26efbf9a809222b07eb00319f519703b8444800c4756b0314df420a6fdaa5f85 
View as a webpage. 

https://click.email2.office.com/?qs=1244f01a5474747d8d643c1033866eb3e81bd1c2e901cdb9d228d6048def1a0669231f16244f8f2eb0d6a9ff37632affc1b3aac2439a032c63fb94f5750f950e 

See Gartner's review of industry‑leading BI solutions for 2017.

https://click.email2.office.com/?qs=1244f01a5474747d8d643c1033866eb3e81bd1c2e901cdb9d228d6048def1a0669231f16244f8f2eb0d6a9ff37632affc1b3aac2439a032c63fb94f5750f950e 
Read the report 
https://click.email2.office.com/?qs=1244f01a5474747d8d643c1033866eb3e81bd1c2e901cdb9d228d6048def1a0669231f16244f8f2eb0d6a9ff37632affc1b3aac2439a032c63fb94f5750f950e 

 

 With a clear and visionary product roadmap and a broad range of analytics capabilities, Power BI has earned industry recognition for the tenth consecutive year.

In its 2017 report, Gartner has positioned Microsoft as a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms report.* Microsoft is also positioned furthest in completeness of vision for the second year in a row, and has placed even higher than before for ability to execute. 

We believe Microsoft and Power BI stand out thanks to:

 -

 Constant upgrades that continually improve the user experience.

 -

 Technologies that enable users to create and share insights in real time.

 -

 The ability to create custom visuals that are uniquely tailored to suit user needs.

 
 Thank you,
Your Power BI Team

 

* Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organisation and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more please read our online Privacy Statement. This email was sent to %%Email%%. If you no longer wish to receive these emails you may unsubscribe at any time.

 

 
https://click.email2.office.com/?qs=7114aff99b725e35d390af4d00e9cc49e7b8eac3c431b79b22cd3a3100c43db96e746051b0fed8b14705b4b9a1beb82df9029c96fa57427c822bb639ae0eaff0 
Privacy Statement &#124; 
https://click.email2.office.com/?qs=7114aff99b725e35520a70238473645de8e5dce5999ba1ea0e9ff4629af71e1c8d5fb2ec06d2e85c13695837b5d89fbb38e6c9dc4052f873fcb3c992e7c59ca9 
Unsubscribe

 Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 USA