Subject: New Joinings on Monday
From: Ashfaque <[email-masked]>
To: Pradeep Tripathi <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, surender <[email-masked]>
Cc: viraat <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 06:10:58 -0700 (MST)

Hello People, 
Kindly find the details of new joinees who will be joining the VGG Training Batch on Monday, i.e. February 18th, 2019. 

Abel Gunza Calumona 	Portuguese 	VGG 	8860304370 	Feb, 18th, 2019 
Nitesh Kumar Singh 	English 	VGG 	8299675875 	Feb, 18th, 2019 
Mansi Saxena 	English 	VGG 	7827066190 	Feb, 18th, 2019 
Iram Naz 	English 	VGG 	9899409637 	Feb, 18th, 2019 
Pushpender Singh 	English 	VGG 	9873417471 	Feb, 18th, 2019 
Shivani Sharma 	English 	VGG 	9953457141 	Feb, 18th, 2019 
Ravi Shanker Sharma 	English 	VGG 	9873562121 	Feb, 18th, 2019 
Christian Pabuma Sitele 	French 	VGG 	9560419430 	Feb, 18th, 2019 
David Glowalla 	German 	VGG 	8375977017 	Feb, 18th, 2019 
Mukta Kandiyal 	English 	VGG 	7987456828 	Feb, 18th, 2019 
Jatinder Singh 	German 	VGG 	8826422882 	Feb, 18th, 2019 

Let me know if there's any information missing ASAP. 

-- 
Ashfaque 
Human Resources 
LiveSalesman 
Noida 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393