Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the HFL workspace for February 13th, 2019 at 7:16 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 13:46:26 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the HFL workspace
(https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-549167209888/).

---

#general
View in the archives:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-549167209888/archives/CB49306S2/p1550026189001600

JAMES (8:19 AM, February 13th)

@Arif Thank you for the feedback, I was not aware of it, I will make
sure that this kind of mistake will not happen in future again.

Arif (7:12 PM, February 13th)

@channel Hi everyone! I have come across this situation a few times
recently where the customer doesn't get a confirmation after placing the
order and call us to check if we can confirm but sometimes due to
technical delay, it takes a while for the order to go through. PLEASE
advise the customers to wait for an hour or two before they attempt to
place another order to avoid the duplicate transaction. Please
acknowledge everyone working on HFL accounts. Thanks

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-69a3755d94-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-191b93c520-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-152e98e397-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-2fa3924e7e-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-c2bbe0bf02-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-33976bf712-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/account