Subject: Colo Audit
From: Ramananda Rama <[email-masked]>
To: Govind Kumar Chauhan <[email-masked]>, kaeiara blythe <[email-masked]>, Arjun Hurry <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Rahul Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 05:55:27 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Please see Colo Audit from 3rd - 4th Feb. Almost all unqualified chat. 

@Ashish D: We had 4 Bad Rating last week. Not Agent fault. See below: 

Agent : Rama 

Feedback : Existing customer wants our technical support as they lost some sort of internet connection. Agent correctly correct advise to reach out to our tech team via email and agent also correctly escalate to support team for help. 

Ralph 

Hello, would you like to talk about our services? 

Visitor 

Hello 

I am an existing customer 

Ralph 

Hi there 

Visitor 

we have a rack 

and the internet conneciton is lost 

how can I talk to a support agent? 

we a tax service online provider 

and we are now offline 

Ralph 

I'm sorry to hear about this. Please allow me a moment 

Visitor 

ok 

Ralph 

I'll escalate this to our support team. They will contact you and will help with this issue. In the meantime, if you would like you can send them an email to [email-masked] as well 

Visitor 

we did that already 

Ralph 

Please help me with your name, email address and phone number so that I can escalate it from my end 

Visitor 

but so far - no one has responded 

Roger Ziems 

company 

Advanced Tax Solutions LLC 

i am currently reachable under 

+49 170 544 2560 

Ralph 

Do you have any email address as well? 

Visitor 

[email-masked] 

Ralph 

Thank you very much. I'll escalate it right away 

Visitor 

thanks 

is there a phone number - where i can reach the support? 

Ralph 

Let me check 

Allow me a couple of moments please 

You can give our team a call at 1-800-296-8915 

Visitor 

thanks - i try 

Ralph 

You are welcome 

It was nice talking to you. Have a great day, goodbye! 

Agent : Rahul Kr 

Feedback : Unqualified chat. Customer wanted us to subscribe to his youtube channel that has nothing to do with our service 

Ray 

Hello. How may I help you? 

Steve Sanchez 

Hi Ray! Are you real? 

Ray 

Yes Steve. I am the real person. 

Steve Sanchez 

Oh okay. I have a question for you 

Ray 

Yes please. 

Steve Sanchez 

Do you know who PewDiePie is? 

File: [ https://cdn.livechat-static.com/api/file/v2/lc/att-old/8807561/aaa46c3a4464a89832a95f184e3a8088/14-pewdiepie.w700.h700.jpg | 14-pewdiepie.w700.h700.jpg ] 

Ray 

Steve, I can help you with the information related to Colocation America. 

Steve Sanchez 

This man fight here? 

He needs to defeat t-series 

Please subscribe to PewDiePie on YouTube 

Do your part 

Ray 

Thank you for your suggestion. Is there anything related to Colocation America I can help you with? 

Steve Sanchez 

No but did I stutter 

Subscribe to PewDiePie 

Do you know how serious this is 

T-Series is almost winning 

Ray 

I need to disconnect this chat if you do not have any query related to Colocation America. 

Steve Sanchez 

Subscribe to pewdiepie 

I'll give you the link if you want 

To his YouTube channel 

Ray 

Since you do not have any query or concern related to Colocation America, I am bringing this chat to an end. Have a great day! 

Agent : Arjun 

Feedback : Again same customer from previously who want us to subscribe to his youtube channel that has nothing to do with our service 

AJ 

Hello. How may I help you? 

Dan Aykroyd 

hey man why'd you leave me on read? 

AJ 

Again, this is not a general chat. Since you're not interested in our services, I'm going to have to end this chat. Have a nice day. 

Dan Aykroyd 

No wait 

I actually need help lmao 

I'm just joking around 

AJ come back pls 

I need you to subscribe to PewDiePie 

Please 

I beg 

T-Series is almost winning 

Agent : Arjun 

Feedback : Yet again return to chat with different IP address after we banned him from live chat only to ask us to subscribe to his youtube channel that has nothing to do with our service . Customer has now been banned from Live Cha t, but keep contacting us from multiple IP address 

AJ 

Hello, would you like to talk about our services? 

Visitor 

hi aj 

are you real? 

AJ 

Yes :) 

How can I help you today? 

Visitor 

Hi there! Okay I do have a question for you 

AJ 

Of course. Are you interested in any of the services we provide? [ https://www.colocationamerica.com/services | https://www.colocationamerica.com/services ] 

Visitor 

No thanks 

I was just wondering 

Do you play Fortnite? 

AJ 

No 

Visitor 

Aw man 

AJ 

Also, please be advised that this is a general chat 

Visitor 

What about overwatch? 

AJ 

Also no. 

Visitor 

You should man 

WE should play together sometime 

My gamertag is EExplodey 

Xbox 

AJ 

If you are interested in any of our services, I'm afraid I'm going to have to end this chat. 

Visitor 

Aw man 

AJ 

*aren't interested 

Visitor 

Hoping I could make a new friend 

Subscribe to PewDiePie 

AJ 

We are a Colocation, Dedicated servers, and IP transit service provider - this is our chat. We're not a general chat 

Have a nice day. 

Visitor 

Unsubscribe from T-Series 

Bobs or vegana 

whatever shall it be 

AJ closed the chat. 

Thanks 
Rama