Subject: Resignation - Govind Kumar Chauhan (Emp ID: 311)
From: Govind Chauhan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 13:42:05 +0530

Hi  Ashfaque,

Please accept this message as my resignation from company Cherry Ecommerce
Services Pvt. Ltd. on Feburary, 1st. My final day will be March 2nd, 30
days from today.

Dear, @Ashfaque & @Ashish : As discussed, please revert on this email with
a confirmation that the salary of the month January will be credited into
my account on February 7th, 2019 as it generally gets, and all remaining
leaves which will be paid as per conversation with you both, along with
Full And Final date.

Thank you all for the support that you have provided me during my tenure with
the company.

I sincerely hope to hear from you soon.
Have a great day ahead!

Thanks & Regards
Govind Chauhan