Subject: Request straight OFF
From: Kaeiara Blythe Delfino <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 22:36:54 +0800

Hi Ashish,

I am requesting for a 4 days off on Feb 12-15 as i will be out of country
(Malaysia).for a short vacay. I have booked this ticket last Aug 2018.
I hope you'll grant my request.

Ps. I am also requesting a soft copy of my COE as one of the requirements
in Immigration.

Thanks,
Kae

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kaeiara Blythe Delfino <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jul 19, 2018, 7:42 AM
Subject: Fwd: Your Cebu Pacific Itinerary Receipt
To: Jaycee Baccay <[email-masked]>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kaeiara Blythe Delfino <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 at 5:05 PM
Subject: Fwd: Your Cebu Pacific Itinerary Receipt
To: <[email-masked]>

🤗

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: CEB Itinerary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 16, 2018, 12:43 PM
Subject: Your Cebu Pacific Itinerary Receipt
To: <[email-masked]>

Hello Kaeiara Blythe Delfino!

We are pleased to confirm your booking. Your itinerary receipt is attached.

The Adobe Acrobat Reader has to be installed in your computer, in order to
view the the attached itinerary.

You may also view and print your itinerary and official receipt using
the Manage
Booking <https://book.cebupacificair.com/ViewItineraryRetrieval.aspx>
section of the
website.

Happy #CEBtravels!

*Your Cebu Pacific Team*
<http://xml.agoda.com/EmailTracking/api/emailtracking/Click?cid=1602753&memberID=0&abUser=Z&redirectUrl=http://www.agoda.com/partners/tracking.aspx?CID%3D1602753%26mapp%3Dno%26oc%3D1%26utm_source%3DEM%26utm_medium%3DEmail%26utm_content%3D1602753Z%26utm_campaign%3DCSE-CEB%26redirecturl%3Dhttp://www.agoda.com/cebupacificpromo%26utm_term%3Dcross-sell&linkType=bn>
<http://www.rentalcars.com/?affiliateCode=cebupacific&preflang=en&adplat=confemailbanner>

*Booking Changes*

Changes must be done more than 4 hours before the flight subject to
penalties and fare difference.

*CHECK IN ONLINE, ALL THE TIME*

Check in via mobile app <http://onelink.to/2dvwz7>, website
<https://beta.cebupacificair.com/CheckIn/Retrieve>to get your boarding pass
before your flight

Go to bag drop counters (if checking in bags).

Present travel documents at check-in counter (for international flights).

Go to the gate 30 minutes before departure.

Board the flight.

Mobile and web check-in options are available as early as 7 days before the
flight. For domestic travel, you have until 1 hour before the flight to do
your online check-in, and it’s up to 4 hours before the flight for
international travel.

*Airport counters and boarding gates*

Bag Drop and check-in counters open as early as 3 hours before your flight.
Check-in and boarding times vary and depend on the airport of departure.

Check-in and Bag Drop counter closure

Flights leaving Dubai: 60 minutes before departure

Flights leaving Shanghai: 50 minutes before departure

All other flights: 45 minutes before departure

You must be at your designated boarding gate 30 minutes before the
scheduled time of departure.

Guests will not be allowed to take the flight after check-in counters and
boarding gates close.

For guests with Interline itineraries, the Operating Carrier''s check-in
and boarding times apply.

*Valid Photo ID*

For everyone''s security, our airports team has to verify your valid photo
ID matches with the name on your itinerary. For senior citizens and persons
with disability, the OSCA ID and PWD ID must be presented upon check-in.

*Prepaid Baggage*

Don''t have baggage allowance yet? Get baggage allowance now!
<https://beta.cebupacificair.com/Manage/Retrieve>

Bags for check-in must not exceed 32 kilos per piece, and not contain
fragile or valuable items. You may carry one item inside the aircraft
cabin, provided it weighs 7 kilos or less.

*Travel documents*

International travelers must possess valid passports and applicable visas.
Cebu Pacific is a point-to-point carrier so please ensure that you have all
the necessary visas or documents required for entry to the destination
indicated on your Cebu Pacific itinerary.

Those connecting via Dubai may avail of baggage transfer services 24 hours
before arrival.

All passengers flying into Sydney must clear immigration upon arrival.
Those who have onward connections to a third country will not be able to
use transit facilities and cannot avail of the transit-without-visa
privilege, regardless of their connecting time.

*Philippine Travel Tax*

Philippine passport holders traveling as tourists are required to pay the
Philippine Travel Tax (Php1, 620) when traveling internationally from the
Philippines. Payment may be made conveniently through the Cebu Pacific
website, reservation hotlines and ticket offices during booking, or at
Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority (TIEZA) counter at the
airport.

*Terminal Fee (International Passenger Service Charge)*

Passengers traveling internationally from Manila are required to pay the
Terminal Fee or IPSC. Overseas Filipino Workers and other passengers
exempted by law from this fee must declare their exemption during booking,
and present the required documents at the airport.

*Terms and conditions*

You may view the full Cebu Pacific and Cebgo Terms and Conditions here
<https://www.cebupacificair.com/pages/plan-trip/conditions-of-carriage> and
your air passenger rights here.
<http://www.cab.gov.ph/downloads/air-passenger-bill-of-rights>
Thank you for choosing to fly with us. Have a fun flight!