Subject: Vinculum Solutions: Multi Channel Retailing
From: Garima Patel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 11:52:06 +0530

Dear Ashish ,

Greetings from Vinculum!!

It was indeed pleasure talking to you a short while ago.

Vinculum is helping leading Seller, Marketplaces and Ecommerce Brands in
managing their *Order processing, Inventory Management and Warehousing
Operation*.

*Vinculum Group, a leading IT company for retail solutions*, with its suite
of products enables eTailers, Retailer, Marketplaces, CPG and 3PL companies
to effectively manage multi-channel sales orders, Warehousing, real time
view of inventory & consistent product information across channels and
B2C/B2B fulfillment.

Our clientele list include  *PayTm, Pretty Secrets, Ritu Kumar, JayPore,
Fabindia, RedTape, Nykaa, Future group, Emami, Body Shop, The Mobile Store,
Blue dart, Dairy farm Group (HK),  Watsons (HK), Coldex, Daakiya, Popular
Holdings (Singapore), Tesco *and many more.

*How we can help?*

·         Sell on your webstore and Domestic and Cross border marketplaces

·         Exclusive Integration with Paytm & Tatacliq

·         Multichannel order management system (Single dashboard to manage
multichannel orders, inventory, returns)

·         Enable O2O/Omni-Channel (click n collect, reserve n collect, Buy
online return in store)

·         Fulfill online orders through inventory in stores for better
customer experience and upselling opportunities

·         Make relationship with your Vendors sticky through our Vendor
Management

·         Real time view of inventory across multiple channels

·         Enable consistent Product information Management across all
channel to offer customers a great shopping experience and much more

·         Ready Integration with Delivery Partners (DTDC, Fedex, Delhivery,
Bluedart, etc.)

*Kindly go through the attachments for more detail.*

Looking forward for your early and affirmative response.

In case of any query, feel free to contact the undersigned.

Regards,

*Garima Patel*

Email: [email-masked] | Phone: 7290061725

 <https://www.vinculumgroup.com/>

 www.vinculumgroup.com    |    Our Blog
<https://www.vinculumgroup.com/davinningcode/>  |  Awards & Recognitions
<https://www.vinculumgroup.com/about-us/#award-time>

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and
intended for the named recipient(s) only. It shall not attach any liability
on the originator or Vinculum or its affiliates. Any views or opinions
presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not
necessarily reflect the opinions of Vinculum or its affiliates. Any form of
reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this message without the prior written
consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender
immediately. Before opening any mail and attachments please check them for
viruses and defect