Subject: [Slack] HFL updates for the week of January 13th, 2019
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 04:30:30 +0000

Want more useful (and beautiful) data about the way your team uses
Slack?

Check out Slack Analytics:
https://my.slack.com/stats?utm_source=weeklyemail

---

HFL's Weekly Summary

Sunday, January 13th – Saturday, January 19th

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

Your members sent a total of 368 messages last week (that's 19 more than
the week before).Of those, 14% were in public channels and 86% were
direct messages. Your members also uploaded 2 files (that's 8 fewer than
the week before). 

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-t377556612757-530004578614/admin/stats

--- 

The channel your workspace used most last week was #general
(https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-t377556612757-530004578614/archives/general),
with 33 messages. That’s quite a conversation.

---

Your workspace has 2 owners:
Ashish (primary owner)
Deeksha

There are 0 admins:

In total there are 7 people in your workspace (that's not including 11
deactivated accounts).

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-t377556612757-530004578614/admin

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about
it:https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-t377556612757-530004578614/pricing 

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe
here:https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-ce82de2df6-weekly