Subject: New Joining on Monday
From: Ashfaque <[email-masked]>
To: surender <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Cc: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, viraat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 06:57:58 -0700 (MST)

Hello people, 

Kindly find the details of new joining who will be joining the VGG training batch from Monday, i.e., 21st, January, 2019 

Milton Lucas Kakupa 	Portuguese 	VGG 	7289976411 	Jan 21st, 2019 
Abhishek Kaushik 	English 	VGG 	9818047935 	Jan 21st, 2019 
Stuti Anjani Singh 	English 	VGG 	8787028744 	Jan 21st, 2019 
Tommaso Nisi 	Italian 	VGG 	7517451149 	Jan 21st, 2019 
Daniele Castiglioni 	Italian 	VGG 	393319960198 	Jan 21st, 2019 

Let me know if there's any information missing ASAP. 

Thanks 
Ashfaque 
Human Resources 
LiveSalesman 
Noida 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393