Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the HFL workspace for January 16th, 2019 at 11:16 AM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 05:46:10 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new direct message from the HFL workspace
(https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-524788048370/).

---

@Kae
View in the archives:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-376872899041-524788048370/archives/DBJGWGJQ1/p1547617228000600

Kae (11:10 AM, January 16th)

log out

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-69a3755d94-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-191b93c520-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-152e98e397-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-2fa3924e7e-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-c2bbe0bf02-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-33976bf712-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/account