Subject: [Slack] lsmindia updates for the week of January 6th, 2019
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 04:31:32 +0000

Want more useful (and beautiful) data about the way your team uses
Slack?

Check out Slack Analytics:
https://my.slack.com/stats?utm_source=weeklyemail

---

lsmindia's Weekly Summary

Sunday, January 6th – Saturday, January 12th

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

1 member was added
rashid

View your directory:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-522043557248/admin

--- 
Your members sent a total of 1,352 messages last week (that's 201 fewer
than the week before).Of those, 8% were in public channels and 92% were
direct messages. Your members also uploaded 25 files (that's 13 fewer
than the week before). 

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-522043557248/admin/stats

--- 

The channel your workspace used most last week was #ssbs_primary
(https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-522043557248/archives/ssbs_primary),
with 84 messages. That’s quite a conversation.

---

Your workspace has 4 owners:
angela
angelalacombe
saurabhdadu (primary owner)
subir

There is 1 admin:
ashish

In total there are 17 people in your workspace (up 1 from last week)
(that's not including 212 deactivated accounts).

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-522043557248/admin

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about
it:https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-t26538807094-522043557248/pricing 

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe
here:https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a2d250d2e1-weekly